Christmas Ornaments and Presents for Parents December 08 2011
There are many inexpensive ways for kids to create Christmas gifts to give to their parents this holiday season. The following activities are simple, quick and fun ways for kids of all ages to create a work of art to give as gifts to their parents on Christmas Day!
- Christmas Presents for Parents will help you plan the process of gift-making and preparation before Christmas break begins.
- These Top 3 Christmas Presents for Parents offers three quick and simple ideas that use arts and crafts materials you already have.
- What parent wouldn't love a Handprint Wreath to treasure as their children grow up? You probably have all that you need to help kids make this valuable gift for parents.
- This Play Dough Christmas Ornament gift for parents comes with an inexpensive play dough recipe and suggestions on how to use it for meaningful and artistic presents.
- These Four Easy Photo Ornaments use those little school pictures taken in the fall and puts them to work in these easy gifts for parents to treasure through the years.
- Have your kids practice coloring and cutting skills with this fun and simple Snowman Photo Ornament Present for Parents!