March Classroom Newsletter Template February 06 2011
Here's a free March Newsletter template.
What do you have planned for March?
Bookmark Classroom Crafting with Carol for lesson plans, printables and crafts. Check back often for up-dates.
Fun Activities for Saint Patrick's Day:
- Saint Patrick's Day Leprechaun Traps - Your students will love making leprechaun traps while they learn about the scientific concepts of push, pull and lever. Leprechauns will visit your classroom looking for gold coins. When your students return to the classroom after lunch they will find sparkling, green footprints and notes from a leprechaun! Visit the link for a letter from the leprechaun, directions on how to make the footprints and Saint Patrick's Day art.
- Saint Patrick's Day Cootie Catcher - Your students will enjoy studying Saint Patrick's Day words as they design and play their own cootie catcher game.
- My Leprechaun Trap Puppet, Mini-Book & Writer's Workshop Lesson Plan -Your students will love creating their own leprechaun puppets and stories. Here’s a free lesson plan, printable puppets, story web and mini-book. This writer’s workshop activity can compliment a Leprechaun Trap science lesson.
- Celebrating Saint Patrick's Day in the Classroom - Vocabulary, spelling, math, reading, writing and game activities to share with your students.
- Fun Classroom Projects for Saint Patrick's Day - Shamrock Classroom Painting Project, Shamrock Hearts Drawing Project, Polymer Clay Lucky Charm Craft Project.
- Saint Patrick's Day Guessing Game - Printable Guessing Game (PDF) with answers.