Dinosaur Facts and Coloring Page, Triceratops January 27 2011
Can you imagine a Triceratops and Tyrannosaurus Rex in battle? Your students will enjoy using their imagination as they identify physical adaptations the Triceratops developed to help it survive while foraging for food and fighting in a battle.
Here's a printable Triceratops facts and coloring page to help you with your dinosaur lesson.
- Dinosaur Facts and Coloring Page, Triceratops
- Dinosaur books or supervised access to appropriate on-line dinosaur resources (optional/extra credit)
- Read the Triceratops facts.
- Identify physical adaptations the Triceratops developed to help it forage for food and fight in a battle.
- Color the Triceratops.
- Do your own research about the Triceratops. Create more arrows and label each arrow with additional physical adaptations (optional activity can be used to help differentiate the lesson).
- Get another sheet of paper and use research materials (such as dinosaur books) to draw a Triceratops and T-Rex in battle. Write a story about the battle.