Printable Valentine Cards for Your Students January 07 2011
Print out these free, reproducible Valentine cards for your students. The Valentine cards can be used with the Star Student Bulletin Board, if you wish.
- White paper (if you choose to print in color) or pink paper (if you choose to print using black ink)
- Scissors or paper trimmer/paper cutting board
- Black skinny felt tip marker (size 03 works well)
- Print out one Valentine for each student. If you want color Valentine cards, you can print on white paper. If you want to use only black ink, you can print the Valentine cards on light pink paper.
- Cut on the dotted lines using scissors or a paper trimmer/paper cutting board.
- Write the students' names inside the stars.
- Sign each card.
- Celebrating Valentine's Day, part of the Holiday Readers Variety Pack