Free Calendar Template for Students December 07 2010
Your students will love to create their own one of a kind calendars. The calendars can be created as gifts for parents or grandparents.
- Calendar template (12 copies per student)
- Calendar months and year template (1 copy per student)
- Cover Templates: Create your own or You Mean the World to Me! template
- 3-hole puncher
- Construction paper (9" x 12")
- Color the months and write the year for each one. Remember to go up one year when you get to January.
- Cut out and glue the month and year to each page of your calendar.
- Write the appropriate number of days on each month.
- Write in any special birthdays or holidays your family celebrates (optional).
- Decorate the sheet of construction paper for the cover.
- Use a hole punch to make three holes along the top.
- Tie string or yarn through the holes.
- Create art for each month. Either draw it straight on the page or create the art for each month on a separate sheet of paper. To make sure it fits on the page, cut around it with scissors (e.g. wavy scissors for a decorative effect) and tape or glue it on.