Gift Shopping Printable, Counting Quarters and Dollars November 29 2010
Here's a free Gift Shopping, Counting Quarters and Dollars printable!
- Gift Shopping, Counting Quarters and Dollars printable
While using real money as visuals (or realistic looking money for teaching), the teacher reviews:
- 1 quarter = 25 cents/pennies
- 2 quaters = 50 cents
- 3 quarters = 75 cents
- 4 quarters = 1 dollar
1. Students learn to save money, as the example shows on the printable.
2. Then, students learn to count dollars and quarters.
3. Students draw a line from total amount of counted money to the gift they can buy with that amount.