Free Christmas Note to Santa Placemat November 20 2010
- Christmas Note to Santa Placemat (color or black and white)
- Construction paper (9" x 12")
- Glue or tape
- Laminate or clear contact paper (optional, if making a placemat)
If you want more lines for your students to write on, use this Letter to Santa template.
- Review the parts of a letter (friendly or personal). Such as the greeting, body, complimentary close and signature line.
- Review Christmas words. Students can add more words next to the list on the upper right of the page.
- Students write a note to Santa.
- Glue to a sheet of construction paper.
Options for Display:
- Laminate or use clear contact paper to use for Christmas placemats.
- Display on a December classroom bulletin board.