Saving Summer Coins June 08 2010
Ms. Robin teaches students how to save and count coins.
- Saving Summer Coins Chart and Jar Label
- Jar or Coffee Can
- Coins (Students find coins over the summer.)
- This activity can be started at school and completed at home with Summer Fun Journals (optional).
- Print one Saving Summer Coins Chart and Jar Label for each student.
- Color the label.
- Cut out the label.
- Glue the label onto the jar or coffee can.
- Complete the worksheet as you find coins.
- Summer Bridge Workbooks (reading, math and social studies)- Improve reading, especially during the summer months, to connect students from one grade to the next.