Summer Fun Journal June 08 2010
The Summer Fun Journal can be sent home on the last day of school or it can be used for summer school.
Ms. Robin sings writing prompts on each page. Your students will enjoy writing and illustrating their own journals.
- Summer Fun Journal
- Crayons or Colored Pencils
- Stapler or Hole Punch & Yarn
- Copy one Summer Fun Journal for each student.
- Your students can help by stapling the pages together or punch with three holes and tie the journals together with yarn.
- Send the Summer Fun Journals home for the summer or use for a summer school activity.
- Summer Bridge Workbooks - These workbooks are perfect for helping students keep their reading, math and social studies skills over the summer.
- Fun Summer Reading Books - We Both Read and I Wonder Why.
- Free Reading Log
- Free Book Report form