Last Days Book May 16 2010
Your students and their parents will love reading the Last Days Books. Students create their own books about experiences at school. This activity can be combined with the Classroom Memory Book or can stand alone.
- Last Days Book
- Colored Pencils or Crayons
- Bind/Attach to Classroom Memory Book Activities (optional)
- Stapler or Hole Punch & Yarn
- Students write and illustrate the Last Days Book
- Staple all the pages together or use a hole punch and yarn to bind the book.
- Bind into the Classroom Memory Books (optional).
- Share stories with friends and family on your last day of school and over the summer.