Mother's Day Purse and Coupons April 25 2010
Here's a free, printable Mother's Day gift craft! Students will create purses and fill them with personalized coupons that Mom can redeem any time.
- Free Mother's Day Purse and Coupons Template
- Crayons or Colored Pencils
- Color and cut out the purse.
- Use a hole puncher to poke holes in the sides. (Close the purse to make the holes even.)
- Use yarn to sew the purse together.
- Tie the yarn on each side to make the purse strap.
- Be creative and think of what your mom would love to have for Mother’s Day.
- The teacher helps the students brainstorm and writes ideas on the white board.
- Fill in the blanks of the certificates.
- Cut out the certificates and put them inside the purse.