ER, IR, UR Word Game April 17 2010
Teachers, Here's a fun game students will enjoy while learning er, ir, ur words.
- Spinner (laminated and attach arrow with a brad)
- Word Game Pieces (1 per player)
- Answer Key
- Pencil with eraser (1 per player)
Blank Game Piece (optional)
Create & Prepare the Game
- Cut out the spinner, arrow, word game pieces and answer key.
- Laminate the spinner and arrow.
- Use a brad to attach the arrow to the spinner.
- Each player gets one word game piece and a pencil.
How to Play the Game
- Each player takes a turn spinning the arrow.
- Only fill in an answer during your own turn spinning.
- After one spin, rotate to the next player (clockwise).
- Use the Answer Key to find the correct spelling. Fill in the correct answer, if you can.
- If you cannot fill in an answer, leave your game piece blank and let the next player have a spin.
- Each player gets one spin.
- The first player to get all three answers correct wins.
- All answers must be correct to win.