Free Clock Template to Use with Wikki Stix February 22 2010
This telling time activity is ideal for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners. Your student will enjoy telling analog and digital time using wikki stix.
- Print one What time is it? template for each child and the teacher.
- Laminate each one.
- Choose one color for the hour (e.g. red) and one color for the minutes (e.g. yellow).
- Demonstrate how to use the wikki stix to make the numbers and hands on the analog clock.
- Demonstrate how to use the wikki stix to make the numbers on the digital clock.
- Demonstrate how to use a white board marker to write the time.
- Now, practice saying a time and allow the student to make the analog and digital time.