Free Olympics Writers' Workshop Book February 02 2010
Here’s a free template to use for student created books.
- My Favorite Olympic Athlete
- My Speed Skater Game
- How I Would Design the Olympic Medals
- If I Were In the Olympics
- Print out the free book template.
- If you would like to have lines on both sides, copy on both sides. If you would like to have one page for illustrations, only copy the lined pages on one side.
- Fold the pages in half inside the cover.
- Staple the lined pages inside the cover.
- Teacher uses the free story web, writing process and parts of a story to review the writing process.
- Students complete the story web.
- Students write the stories on draft paper/scratch paper.
- Students proofread their stories.
- Students write the stories in the books.
- Students share the stories with each other.
Technology- Students use Kid Pix to create a sideshow of their stories!
Science- Create and play this magnetic Winter Olympics Speed Skater Game. Write stories about the game.