Candy Cane Reindeer Ornament Craft November 24 2009
The Candy Cane Reindeer Ornament can be used to decorate the classroom Christmas tree. Students can also bring them home and give them as gifts.
- Candy cane (1 per student)
- Pom pom (red or black, 1 per student)
- Chenille stems (white, brown or yellow, 1 per student)
- Wiggly eyes (2 per student)
- To make the antlers, cut the chenille stem in half.
- Twist one half of the chenille stem around the curve in the candy cane.
- Cut the other half of the chenille stem into 2 equal pieces.
- Twist the smaller chenille stem pieces around the larger piece attached to the candy cane.
- Glue on the pom pom for the nose and wiggly eyes.
- Use the reindeer candy cane to decorate a tree or gift.