Christmas Handprint Wreath November 22 2009
Parents will love the Handprint Wreath as a Christmas gift.
- Free template
- Green construction paper
- Glitter (red and gold or silver)
- Trace the circle (above) onto green construction paper.
- Write your name on the back of the circle.
- Trace your hand at least eight times onto green construction paper.
- Cut out each hand print.
- Glue the handprints onto the circle
- Dot with glue and sprinkle red glitter on the dots.
- Make a bow with red yarn and glue it onto the wreath -or- draw a bow with the glue and sprinkle it with glitter (silver or gold).
- Hang up the wreath or give the wreath as a gift.