Free Santa Paper Bag Puppet Printable Template November 14 2009
Here’s a free Santa Paper Bag Puppet Template.
Your students will love making Santa puppets. The Santa puppets are fun and easy to make.
- Free Santa Puppet Template
- Paper bag (1 per child)
- Crayons, colored pencils or markers
- Cotton balls (Optional. For beard and mustache.)
- Wiggly eyes (Optional. Eyes are provided, but you could use wiggly eyes instead.)
- Glitter (Optional. Use to sprinkle on the bag of toys.)
- Print one template for each student.
- Color the Santa puppet.
- Cut out each piece of the Santa.
- Glue the head onto the bottom of the paper bag.
- Glue the suit onto the side of the paper bag.
- Glue both arms and gloves onto the side of the bag.
- Glue on the beard, hat, mustache, nose and eyes (use eyes provided or wiggly eyes).
- Glue on the boots, belt and belt buckle.
- Glue the bag of toys between Santa's thumb and fingers.
- Glue cotton balls onto Santa's mustache and beard.
- Glue glitter onto the bag of toys.