Free "Pilgrim" Puppet Craft Template October 17 2009
Here’s a free “Pilgrim” Paper Bag Puppet Craft Template, which required using construction paper. Here's a color, cut and paste Pilgrim Puppet.
During the Thanksgiving, students will love making a pilgrim puppets. Each pilgrim has a corn on the cob in his hand. These pilgrims are fun and easy to make.
- Free "Pilgrim" Puppet Template
- Construction paper
- Yarn (for hair)
- Paper bag (1 per child)
- Wiggle eyes or kids make and cut out their own eyes (2 per child)
- Pom pom (optional for nose, or use the nose provided.)
- Black marker.
- Print the template onto card stock.
- Cut out the template.
- Trace onto the construction paper.
- Cut out each piece of the pilgrim.
- Glue the head onto the bottom of the paper bag.
- Glue the costume onto the side of the paper bag.
- Glue on the collar & cuffs.
- Glue on the hands. Cut the hand 3 times to make 4 fingers.
- Glue the corn on the cob into a hand.
- Glue on the hair.
- Glue on the hat.
- Glue the black ribbon and buckle onto the hat.
- Glue on the wiggle eyes.
- Glue on the nose provided or use a pom pom.
- Make a smile with a pencil. Trace over it with black marker.