Free "Wise Owl Bank" Craft Template October 06 2009
This "Wise Owl Bank" is an ideal craft for Fall. This craft can follow-up a lesson about the importance of saving money. The "Wise Owl Bank" can be used by the teacher as a container to store the classroom money used for teaching. Students will love creating their own "Wise Owl Banks" to bring home.
- Make a hole in the lid (large enough to fit money).
- Use glue to cover the container and lid with construction paper.
- Use scissors to cut through the hole in the construction paper on the lid.
- Cut out the head, body, wings and beak.
- Glue the body, head & wings onto the container.
- Glue the beak towards the bottom of the head.
- Glue on the wiggle eyes.
- Glue a feather on top of the head (optional).
- Squeeze some glue where you would like to add glitter. Sprinkle the glitter on the container (optional).