Free "Black Cat" Craft Template for Halloween September 25 2009
Here's a free black cat craft template to use for Halloween.
These adorable cats have personalities of their own. They are perfect for a classroom bulletin board or to take home as a seasonal decoration.
- free black cat craft template
- googly eyes (2 per student)
- construction paper (Use black for head & ears. Use pink or red for the nose.)
- wikki stix -or- chenille stems (2 per child cut into 6 pieces)
- White colored pencil or crayon
- Use the template to make one cat per child (one head & two ears).
- Use the template to make one heart nose per child.
(The teacher may find it helpful to write these instructions on the board.)
- Cut out the cat head and ears.
- Write your name on the back of the head.
- Glue the ears onto the head.
- Glue on the googly eyes.
- Glue on the heart for the nose.
- Use a white colored pencil or crayon to make a mouth.
- Add 3 whiskers with wikki stix (white) -or- use white crayon.
- Put the cats on a bulletin board in your classroom or send them home. Kids may like putting the cats on the front door at home for a Halloween decoration.
Valentine's Day - Use the same template for a Valentine's Day craft/card. Cut the head & ears out in pink or white construction paper and the nose in red construction paper. You can cut two circles for the head and make a card. Staple the two pages together on the left side.