Top 5 Reasons Teachers are Lucky! September 23 2009
We Know How Great Teachers Are
OK, so teachers don’t make the most money, but there are so many reasons to appreciate our noble profession. Here’s our top 5 list:
- Making a difference in young people’s lives; teaching is the most important job in the world because it makes all others possible!
- Getting paid to learn new things every day; in today’s ever-changing world education is more dynamic than ever.
- Working with colleagues who have true passion for their work; we at Teaching Resource Center know this because we have the best customers in the world!
- Giving back; you can inspire a child the same way your favorite teacher did for you. This is greatest gift of all.
- Summer vacation and time off; sure it’s way overrated by non-teachers but it is a nice perk!
Become a Fan!
Here at Teaching Resource Center we know and appreciate how difficult and important it is to be a primary educator! We try to provide teachers with the highest quality educational supplies and learning materials at the lowest prices with the best service possible. And we give you dozens of FREE lesson plans, ideas, printables and other valuable resources each week!
That's why we want you as a fan! So, for a limited time, we are giving away our ABC Poster as a sign of our appreciation to our Teachers! See offer details below.
Facebook Fan Page Offer Details
- Join our Facebook page and post your top reason for becoming a teacher and we’ll send you a TRC Beginning Sound Poster absolutely FREE!
- Offer valid from September 23 to September 30, 2009.
- Limited to 1 per customer for the first 100 people who join our Facebook Fan page AND leave a comment on our wall about why being a teacher is so great!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org after you have joined and posted your Top Reason Teachers are Lucky on our Wall. Provide your email address, shipping address and phone number so that we can send you your free poster. We will ship your free poster to the United States and Canada only.
- We reserve the right to remove comments and/or block Facebook profiles that are offensive or do not meet our acceptance for any reason.