Free "Hall Pass" Printable Templates September 03 2009
You will find free passes (girl, boy and hall) on this printable template.
Students can use the passes to use the restroom or for traveling through the classroom halls.
1. Make two copies of this sheet. (For safety, students can use the buddy system, which is explained below.)
2. Color each pass.
3. Cut out each pass.
4. Laminate each pass.
5. Punch a hole at the top of each pass.
6. Put strings through the holes.
7. Hang the passes by the door.
8. Explain the buddy system to the students.
While teaching kindergarten and 2nd grade, my students were taught to use the buddy system. When a student left the room he/she always left with a buddy.
Hall & Restroom Health & Safety Rules:
Here's a helpful check list to review with the students.
1. Be sure to walk.
2. Stay with your buddy.
3. Never leave campus with any adult without checking with your teacher first.
4. If someone (even an adult) talks to you in the halls and you feel uncomfortable, go directly to the classroom and tell your teacher.
5. Wash your hands with soap and water after using the bathroom.
6. Use a paper towel to open the bathroom door and throw it in the garbage.