The Survival Series - The Most Dangerous Cake September 10 2009
[caption id="attachment_1823" align="aligncenter" width="150" caption="Photo by Soma. R"][/caption]Nothing cures a tough day like chocolate. I'll pretty much eat anything sweet - especially chocolate - but my sweet of choice more often than not is cake. So after one of those tough September days, kick off your shoes and comfort yourself with The Most Dangerous Cake.
The Most Dangerous Cake Recipe
4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
A small splash of vanilla extract
1 large coffee mug (MicroSafe)
1. Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well
2. Add the egg and mix thoroughly
3. Pour in the milk and oil and mix well
4. Add the vanilla extract and chocolate chips (if using)
5. Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts
(The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!)
6. Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired
7. EAT ! (This can serve 2 if you want to feel slightly more virtuous)
And why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world?
Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night!